As we near the end of the season, it’s time to start thinking about the next one.
We will start in the new year, and here are some draft rules. Up for discussion, but it’s not a democracy, so I’ll listen to what people have to say and then decide.
CURRENT SCHEDULE PLAN – random allocation of teams to 2/3 divisions, round robin. Then the top half/third play each other to find a winner! This avoids the season being too long, while finding a genuine winner.
- New teams, starting at 1100k, max 4 games (ideally against different opponents) in the off season as “pre-season training”. My impression is that most people wanted this, so I was going for a level playing field, but if you feel strongly otherwise we can discuss!
- Goblins and Pact get the new positionals – if we can’t get OBBLM to do this, we’ll figure out a workaround.
- We will not use the Death Zone 2 Stadiums.
- We will use Death Zone 2 sideline staff in addition to CRP ones. If you are planning to use one, let your opponent know in advance so they can read up!
- Brets and Khorne will be allowed, as standard.
- CRP inducements will be used, along with CRP spiralling expenses and inter-season stuff.
I will keep a list below of who is in, and if you want to declare a team then please do so! I’ve made a guess, let me know if I’m wrong! Smilies have confirmed team names too.
- Sann – Bretonnians 🙂
- Jip – Norse 🙂
- CPsyke – Goblins
- Kismet – Underworld 🙂
- Andswin – Wood Elf 🙂
- Mattwilts – Pro Elf Union 🙂
- Canteloup – Underworld
- Ragin – Undead 🙂
- Shortarse – Chaos Dwarf 🙂
- Outcast – 🙂
- Bron – Orcs
- PeteBunce – Chaos 🙂
- Wishazu – Norse
- Reedar – Orcs 🙂
- Nagrom – Norse 🙂
Roll up, roll up!